Bad Customer Experience

I heard he has fucked off to Australia to be on I am a celebrity :grinning:

Yeah you uro-peeings are gonna have to get used to this Brexity bollix. We in The Shittest Isles will be stockpiling Huel for when the rest of the food runs out. Bisto and Huel will be on everyone’s menu here.

1 Like

@Tim_Huel probably thinks I’m some kind of spoiled gym freak with a macro obsession hence my desperate badgering about my order but the truth is I’m having problems with swallowing solids at the moment which is why Huel was a bit of a saviour!

In the meantime I’m stuck on soups and porridge :sob:

2 Likes

And LOL btw :grin:

1 Like

He’s currently enjoying himself at Peppermint Hippo, after a hard week shirking.

Never tried gravy and Huel mixed together sounds great :stuck_out_tongue:

mmm…Huelsto or something, as the old advert went. Sniffing the Huel fartsBisto-Artwork-by-Pastiche

2 Likes

My friend put in her first order a week ago and is still waiting. Meanwhile I put my first order in a week ago and recieved it within 12 hours, and then put my second order in on Tuesday and received it Wednesday morning. She’s still not received her first! Go figure!
Unless the missing ingredient is Huel t-shirts, I’m not sure why mine was dispatched and hers wasn’t. My theory was they were dispatching in alphabetical rather than chronological order but @Hdoyle has proved me wrong!
So, I’m back to the missing t-shirts theory.

Hey team, sorry for my absence. Hannah, I have DM’d you and am happy to say your order is due to be delivered by the end of tomorrow. Again, we are all so sorry for yours and everyone’s delay.

Huel is blended and filled into pouches in Devon, England. It is then sent to two different fulfilment houses: one in Germany and the other in the UK. Our UK fulfilment in general is a bit faster than fulfilment in Germany. The additional delay in general is that the products take longer to get to our German centre too. So we aren’t actively prioritising the UK, but just fulfilling as soon as we can.

There is a message but it’s just underneath the Info button.

The EU has a more prominent message that states 5 days currently, which fits with what I said above about additional time to get to and be processed by our EU fulfilment.