Bar Flavour Poll - Get involved!

I need some barzzzzz but I haven’t had them since there was only one flavour so I need the opinions of the good people on this forum. I am already leaning towards the coffee caramel due to good reviews but I would love some input! Please vote for your two favourite flavours, I don’t have the funds to buy a sample of all 4 lol.

Vote away :ballot_box:

• Salted Caramel
  • Chocolate
  • Chocolate Orange
  • Coffee Caramel

0 voters

Oh. It only let me vote for one!

I actually like them all, and my preference changes depending on my need or mood.
Chocolate for example is way less sweet than all the others and much more satisfying when you want something that tastes more like ‘food’ rather than a sweet.

Chocolate orange is seriously delicious - like a treat :yum:

Coffee caramel was my fav for ages - but is more like a pudding than a food bar so if I’m not in the mood for sweet then I find myself reaching for chocolate or possibly chocolate orange.

Salted caramel I didn’t really like that much initially but it’s growing on me. It’s the only one that doesn’t have a chocolatey taste and therefore it’s nice for a change. It’s sweet but also lighter than the others.

I buy all four regularly and my favourite rotates!

I can’t just vote for one as I love them all. Can’t afford to buy them all the time as they are far too moreish. Taste is really subjective. You just have to try them for yourself.

Chocolate Orange v3.0 which are still available in the outlet are my all time favourite. They are also much more filling at 250 calories. I’ve stocked up!

Update: I just ordered Huel Bars! By popular vote I ordered Chocolate Orange, and as a wild card ordered coffee caramel just to mess with democracy. Thank you all heartily for your opinions :slight_smile:

1 Like

I’m gonna keep the poll open btw so everyone can still vote and others can benefit from the wisdom of this forum. Also when I try them I’m gonna cast my own vote!

1 Like