Bars discontinued

I guess so - I noticed that the Soylent equivalent is now only 100 cals per small ‘square’ and a dollar if bought on subs and the likes of Grenade also moving to smaller 35g bar formats.

Sorry for the confusion regarding our new discount scheme!

To clarify, this does not replace your current discounts like savings on your subscription or if you qualify for NHS, student or military discount. All these discounts will still apply.

The change we’ve introduced is related only to our volume discount. Until now, we have offered discounts on orders containing more than two items of the same product range.

As we want to give more flexibility to our customers, we decided to introduce this new volume discount scheme which works across all products, and all orders over £85 will receive an additional 10% off. You can see the pricing list that went into effect on the 7th November [here] (How the New Discount Affects Your Subscription – Huel).

If you have any other questions or need help amending your subscription, just let me know .

Yes, these new bars are a joke.

1 Like

Knock knock…

Who’s there?

Bar

Bar who?

Bar humbug

Stick that in your Christmas cracker

3 Likes

Coming soon, Huel complete christmas crackers!

3 Likes

I always like cheese and crackers at Christmas but I find if you bite I to them too hard the snap blows your head off.

2 Likes

Prices are increasing everywhere - that’s called inflation, which is not Huel’s fault.

I’ll bet you’re fun at dinner parties… :grimacing::disguised_face:

1 Like