Big loser - 100lbs to go

Better than out on the patio first thing in the morning :grin:

5 Likes

Hi @100down, I’ve been enjoying your thread, well done with your loss so far! I’ve been faffing about with Huel for a while now with a view to using it for weight loss and love it, it’s so easy, so decided today’s the day to make a proper commitment, replacing breakfast and lunch every day. I also have 100lbs to lose so thought I’d say Hi :slight_smile:

2 Likes

Hi @clairabelle_xox great to meet you (kind of!)
I’m nearly a month in and really enjoying using Huel, its made life so much easier and combined with using My Fitness Pal and having a healthy calorie deficit, I can visualise those 100lbs already gone. Might take me a while but they are history!
I haven’t got an update for today as I’ve been away this weekend but should get something up tomorrow.
:grinning:

1 Like

I would terrify the neighbours if I did that - I always weigh naked! :laughing::laughing:

6 Likes

Last post from me on this thread, its been useful to keep me accountable and get my eating under control. Now, its more of a chore and i’m using another place for support.
Thank you to everyone who offered advice, inspiration, words of encouragement and wisdom.
I’m at 8lb down after 5 weeks, its taken a while to really work out what food and calories work for my body but Huel has been a big part of that. I use it for breakfast and lunch pretty much everyday, not always at weekends. Its quick, convenient and filling, has curbed my sweetie nibbling at work (haven’t touched the treat trolley in 6 weeks) and its stopped my bingeing issue which was getting out of control.
I’ll stick around for a bit to cheer on other users though.
x

5 Likes

good luck!

Handy tip when it comes to a consistent flat surface for scales - take yourself down to your nearest garden centre/DIY store and buy a single paving slab. I have one in my bedroom that my Fitbit Aria scales sit on. Negates any carpet variation issues.

3 Likes

That’s a great tip, thank you!