Black edition huel cookies and cream swap or sell

Hi I am new to huel I subscribed to two bags in the black edition 1.53kg £28.50. I have just opened the cookies and cream flavour and sadly I hate it. Is there any one who would like to swap or buy this flavour. I have only taken 1 scoop out as I’m easing my self into using it as a meal replacement, due to anxiety/panic attacks reducing my ability to eat real food .

Welcome to the forum @TheDarkSquirrel sorry to hear it’s on bad terms!

I would suggest getting in touch with our customer experience team at team@huel.com to see if there is anything they can do to help or offer an alternative.

1 Like

Hi Charlotte_Huel,
Thank you for your reply. I had not thought the huel team would have been able to help as they only take none used returns, I shall give it a go . Thank you.x

1 Like

would it be a possibility in the future to do like trial packets of various flavours (two scoops worth for one shake, perhaps?) to get for a cheaper price before one commits to a 17-meal bag/34-meal order?

Nope. They did it back in the day and ditched the idea.

I don’t mean flavour boosters but trials of actual mix. They’re different things.

They are different things and my answer related to your question.

This topic was automatically closed 365 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.