Breakfast-skipper - does it matter?

I started a breakfast-skipping habit about 3 years ago and find it helpful in managing weight, plus I have a bit more time at the start of the day. I eat between 12 noon and 8pm each day. When I started, I enjoyed a green smoothie at noon, then had solid food between 6pm and 8pm. I’ve switched to Huel for the noon-meal as it’s quicker and cheaper. I find it ok and will probably stick in this pattern, perhaps having hurl in the evening too if I want to lose weight.

Which is how something like this becomes international news.

Bahahah, genuinely cracked up. Unbelievable…

They do say that breakfast should be your best meal of the day - breakfast like a king, lunch like a prince and dinner like a pauper - or some other gubbings like that…

Having said that I normally couldn’t face breakfast until I started HUEL,except on maybe a weekend when it would be later (mid morning) before I ate but now I make a double portion of HUEL first thing, have 1/2 for breakfast at home and then the remainder for my lunch …

I never have break fast just my 2 scoops of huel for lunch and a healthy dinner.

I wonder if it’s a sign that you have eaten too much in the evening or eaten too late. Sometimes, when I have had a big meal later than normal, I don’t have much of an appetite at breakfast; but if I eat a moderate dinner early, then by breakfast I am starving hungry.

I guess I was always one for skipping calories thinking that I would lose weight faster but then falling in the trough when I finally did loosen the corset strings… Im now finding that well spaced out HUEL during the day caters for my appetite and I am a lot more restrained in the evening when I have ‘normal’ food