Can't login in my account to cancel subscription

Hello everyone, I need urgent help as I’ve been receiving a lot of Huel packages in the last two months on my university post room and I won’t be able to get them until next year. The problem is that I don’t even know if the post room is open in summer so, it that’s the case, where would they be leaving my Huel?

Also, I already have another account with a subscription to the residence I’m living right now so I don’t need another account and I can’t log into that account because I forgot my email/password.

Any help is welcome, I really need to delete cancel that subscription and delete that account, I dont need 100 bags of Huel just for 1 person :disappointed_relieved:

Your best bet is to email team@huel.com with as much information as you can, such as the delivery address and see if they can work it out, but surely you could just cancel the payment method?

Hey there, not sure if the team has picked this up with you via email however it appears that you were subject to a website change. Since your first order/sub was set up in the UK with an account later made too, but you then went to Spain you ordered from the EU website this second time. Unfortunately accounts aren’t copied across websites.

All you need to do is set up a new account on our eu.huel.com and everything will sync up! Sorry for the issue here, let me know if we can help further!