Celiac & Fat loss

Hi I hear really good things about Huel, I’m a celiac so can’t have gluten. I used to body build for fun but now 39yo I struggle to get the energy to train. I race superbikes so energy and fuel is really important so I’m looking for a meal plan utilising Huel to help lose weight and is suitable for my intolerance please. Can anyone suggest a plan?

Huel does loads of gluten free products.

Your best bet is to have a browse of all the products, and work out how many meals you would like huel to cover, and what calories/macronutrients you want. Any meal plan would depend on that really.

Hi Jamie,

How long ago were you diagnosed coeliac? It can take a bit of time after your diagnosis to overcome the fatigue that coeliac disease causes.

As Mike has said we have a whole range of Huel products that are suitable for you. Check out our guide on how to lose weight for help on that side. A side note, you can feel tired while following a weight loss diet so it may not be the best thing for you to follow currently.

Hi I was diagnosed in 2019 but still struggle with fatigue.

Thanks for answering Jamie. Have you tried working with a Dietitian who can help build a personalised diet for you?

As someone with celiac disease, it’s important to choose products that are gluten-free, and Huel is a great option since it’s made without any gluten-containing ingredients. When it comes to using Huel for weight loss and improved energy levels, it’s important to incorporate it into a balanced meal plan that includes a variety of nutrient-dense foods.

there are many articles available online that advise on weight loss. Here are a few articles that may be helpful:

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed 365 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.