Chocolate fudge proteïne brownie


Here’s a recipe for chocolate fudge protein brownie.

  • 2 banana’s smashed
  • 1 scoop protein powder
  • 1/2 scoop Huel Black Vanilla
  • 2 tbs peanut butter
  • 3 tsp cacao powder
  • splash of water

Mix all ingredients with a spoon and put in a (what’s the English word for this?) baking shape thing.

Put in the oven for 15 minutes on 180 degrees. Let it cool down for 10 minutes before eating. I will post a picture of the end result if it comes out of the oven.

1 Like

A cake tin. I might try making these, but I only have standard Huel and no protein powder. Think it would work fine with 2 1/2 scoops standard Huel?

1 Like

A cake tin :thinking:
I tried Google translate and it said “baking mold” and I thought that cannot be right haha.

You can leave out the protein powder and add extra Huel. Like most of my recipes: If you have a sticky dough it’s going to be fine :wink:

Oh and stick a fork in it after 15 minutes. If it’s still wet leave it in the oven for a couple of minutes again.


Thanks! I’m really dumb when it comes to baking. I tried to make @Simon’s Huel bars but they turned out too dry. I knew they were way too dry when I put them in the oven, but I did it anyway because I can’t adapt! Then I had to eat the dry, ruined mess because I didn’t wanna waste it.

Maybe that’s right. Molds are the little thingies you’d make cupcakes in. Do you mean those? I thought a brownie was made as one big block and then cut up.

1 Like

No I meant a cake tin but in the Netherlands it’s called a ‘bakvorm’ which if you translate it literally is more like baking shape. But the Dutch word mold is a fungus. Yeah never mind it’s confusing…

Btw my baking experiments are not always a success. It’s a skill you develop by torturing someone else for years and then at some point you just know how to make something decent.

This experiment resulted in this:

Quite delicious :drooling_face:


Mold/mould(British spelling) also means fungus. It’s a versatile word!

In the UK you have mold which is a fungusand and a jelly/baking/cake mold which shapes food, normally in abnormal shapes.

But I think you were talking about a tray or tin. Which you normally precede with the type of food it’s designed for. e.g. baking tray, bread tin, cake tin or brownie tin. A tin will normally have raised sides to encourage something to rise in a set way.

I hope this makes sense, english is confusing.

1 Like

Thanks for the explanation! That makes sense indeed!