Christmas Delivery

Did anyone catch when they’re dispatching between Christmas and new year or is it completely shut down until the new year?

Merry Christmas all!

Dunno dates but I’m certain they’re despatching in between

Yes I am sure there still dispatching, didn’t they say the new ready to drink will be dispatched on the 28th December?

I have just received a delivery from DPD. Just in time, I was getting tired of the Christmas menu. Two bags of original vanilla and for the first time a bag of berry flavour.

We’re certainly not shut down until new year don’t worry! There may be a slight delay to you delivery, but it was business as usual at our fulfilment centre today and will be tomorrow too.

Let us know what you think of the berry powder. I still have some of mine left. Not sure if I will bother ordering more premixed flavours. Might just stick with Original, New Vanilla and UU and add flavour as and when.

I ordered on 24th of december. I have yet to get confirmation that my order has shipped. This is my second order. First order was superfast in terms if delivery times.

@Bee.
I don’t think I will order anymore berry flavor. It’s not for me, it taste a bit cardboardy if that makes sense. It’s not as nice as the original vanilla. I think I will stick to original vanilla and add a flavour boost now and again. I think if I had tried berry first I may not have come back for more, thank goodness I tried original vanilla first. All that said taste is a personal thing, I will finish the bag it just may take longer, it’s my stand by bag. :smirk::+1:

Yes exactly. 25th and 26th were both public holidays, hence why there was a delay to your order.

I received the email that it will be delivered today. I have ordered new things like the snack bars and the flavour samples. Can’t wait to try them out. Have been using Huel now for the past 3 weeks and replaced breakfast and lunch with it. I like it a lot.

I’ve ordered it on the 25th, and still havent received the shipping confirmation email.
The first time we’ve ordered was super fast and I’m anxious to try the new flavour, so I hope it gets here soon!