Late delivery?

Hi, I was just wondering if there have been any delays with fulfilling orders of banana and vanilla flavoured Huel? Made my order on Tuesday evening, and received confirmation that my order (#1077290) has been placed, but have not heard back since about my order being shipped. Sent an email to customer support to check, but didn’t get a response beyond the standard ‘request received’ email.

I’m slightly disappointed at the late delivery, since I’m hoping to finish my order before I move houses!

I think they are currently changing fulfilment centres so there are some delays.
But equally there have been some issues with DPD not sending out the usual “your order has been dispatched” notification.
So it’s possible it’s on the way, but you just didn’t get the usual email.
It’s also possible it’s not been sent yet.

Sorry - not that helpful… except to let you know that yes there have been some delays / issues lately.
You should get it soon tho. My latest order was dispatched later than normal but only by a day I think

1 Like

Has there been an announcement about the new fulfilment centre and how how this might be affecting uk deliveries? Are deliveries still expected next day?

My delivery placed yesterday arrived today. I am not sure if all deliveries are working as expected tho.

1 Like

Thanks @hunzas

1 Like

My last two deliveries arrived next day, although the dispatch email was late for some reason. There have definitely been more people posting about delays lately, but I doubt Huel will make an announcement if their aim is still to send everything next day.

1 Like

My order this week arrived next day but I didn’t get the DPD email.

1 Like

I hope mine comes on time! I’m due to run out of huel soon :grimacing:

Same here for my last 2 orders

1 Like

Given how common this problem is currently and the confusion it is causing, an announcement on the forum wouldn’t be a bad idea.

1 Like

I placed an order at 13.41 on 23.11.19 and received an email confirmation from Huel and then a dispatch notification at 23.47 23.11.19 from Huel. But as yet no email from DPD and the DPD app is not showing any inbound deliveries.

Your order is still likely going to get delivered by DPD tomorrow but without the DPD email you have no control over what is going to happen. With mine I came home and found DPD called at 3pm and I wasn’t in. If you miss the delivery you’ll just have to deal with it afterwards using the calling card.

1 Like

On my order yesterday I did receive a notification in the morning saying it would be delivered between 10.41 and 11.41, but nothing from DPD before (it arrived around 11am).

1 Like

DPD have just delivered my order less than 24hrs after placing my order but no email comms from DPD.

@Tim_Huel FYI

1 Like

They are aware. I emailed customer services in the week at the time thinking it was just me who was affected.

2 Likes

I always have mine delivered to my local pick up shop which I would arrange through the DPD email. But with not getting the email I had to set it up in the DPD app to automatically go to the pick up shop everytime, which is better I suppose, as otherwise it would go to my home address which would be a hassle with no one home.

2 Likes

Normal DPD delivery notifications have resumed. Order placed late last night and out of delivery today. DPD app and email received. :grinning: