COMPLAINT: Paid for 2 more Huel bags but no delivery and no reply from Huel

In the tracking info, that line “As requested, your parcel will now be delivered to your selected address…” is probably where things went wrong. Looks like you gave them new delivery instructions and it broke their brains.

3 Likes

Yeah the dude is hangry

4 Likes

At the time I said that, I didn’t realise how helpful you had all actually been. So for once (and probably only once) I retract that statement. You folks done good.

On the plus side, if they are using Huel as a diet aid, as many seem to do, they’re on the right track.

1 Like

Is that a new flavour? I’ll order some next time. Hope it arrives tho…

2 Likes

I can’t help notice that the original address and new address are in different areas.
DPD often are unable to redirect to a different city or area. This could be why it’s being held at the original depot, because they can’t deliver it to the new address.
It might not be that - they may have lost it or dropped it… like I said earlier.

2 Likes

Who have you written to? Huel Customer Services? DPD?
Have you checked your spam folders? I think there have been instances previously where Huel Customer Services have replied but their email ended up in a spam folder.
As has already been pointed out this looks like a DPD issue caused by you changing the delivery address and them not handling it properly. Unfortunately Huel can’t sort out a DPD logistics issue.

1 Like

From the original post it sounds like he’s been emailing the DPD app (not sure why - although phoning DPD can be just as fruitless half the time).
But looking at the tracking info, it wasn’t even due to be delivered until the 14th (Wednesday), so I’m guessing all six emails were sent Thursday and Friday.
If he has contacted Huel, they generally have a turn around of 2-3 days on emails or a little longer if they are particularly busy.
Emailing multiple times will only slow down the time it takes them to reply and / or resolve the issue.
If they have to investigate via DPD, I can see why they are unlikely to have resolved it within the 24hrs that the OP is expecting…

1 Like

Was that an apology? :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

1 Like

As close as you’ll ever get from me. Save it for posterity.

3 Likes

That’s another way of saying shove it up your arse.

2 Likes

Then you need to contact DPD to redeliver.

Morning Sam,

I would firstly like to assure you that we are not ignoring your email. I have checked our system using your forum email, your order email, your order number & your name and I can only locate one email from yourself sent at midday on Saturday. We run a reduced service over the weekend and on most occasions, emails sent over the weekend are replied to on Monday.

Were you contacting DPD’s customer service team as opposed to us here at Huel?

In regard to your parcel, I can only echo what the other forum members have already mentioned which is that your parcel appears to be stuck in the depot. Unfortunately, we don’t have visibility to see why this is however I will get in contact with DPD this morning to see if we can get this resolved.

It may well be that we need to get a new parcel sent out to you in the interest of the quickest solution.

Once I’ve heard back, I will reply to you via email in case we need to confirm any personal information with you.

Thank you

12 Likes

I notice first how hard it is to find any kind of support for this product if it doesnt get delivered.

You have no mention of anywhere for customers to go if things go wrong, leaving people high and dry.

Then you do not reply to my emailI

I have sent email to you at team@huel and also email to the DPD people. I sent via facebook. I sent via twitter.

I committed to a lifestyle change and then you dropped out on me. I spent three mornings with no breakfast or lunch.

The huel delivery was meant to be on 13th and on the 19th is the first time I hear anything from eith you or your delivery comapny (who are still in hiding.)

It is all too convenient for you to blame them and them to blame you.

Just give me a full refund.

I want nothing more to do with a company that treats its clients this badly.

Really? You missed this whole page on the website: How can we help? – Huel

Yet strangely you managed apparently to contact them via email, Facebook and Twitter.

How strange…

1 Like

Thanks for the clarification there, Sam! We would always recommend contacting our team over DPD as often, contacting couriers can be a hassle and we are always happy to do this on your behalf.

I’m going to send you an email so we chat more about your order as I think that’s probably a better place to discuss any details :slightly_smiling_face:

Just to be super clear, our intention is never to ignore any messages from our customers or intentionally leave anyone without their Huel. When things go a little wrong, the Customer Experience Team will always do their upmost to resolve the issue, quickly, to the very best of their ability.

Now let’s get this sorted for you, Sam :+1:t4:

4 Likes

You messed up by emailing the app developers of DPD. That inbox is probably checked like once a year, if checked at all. Basically, the email is used to upload apps to the app store. Next time, use a phone like a responsible adult. Tell DPD to deliver your package.Or better yet, drive to DPD and pick it up.

4 Likes

I get you’re pissed off at the situation but the aggressiveness of your messages makes you come across terribly. I have no affiliation with Huel at all, and am not a customer of theirs, but your attitude to this situation is even managing to grate me.

Firstly, unless this is your first order of anything, you should be aware that couriers can and often do mess up, which leads to delays with parcels. That is the whole point of a tracking link. It is also commonplace for companies to recommend the customer contacts the courier in instances such as this, because no more can be achieved via the company doing so than the customer (and often less-so as the couriers often require specific details that the customer is more able to provide).

Secondly, it is in no way Huel’s fault that you went without breakfast and lunch for a few days. I can potentially see the blame partially landing with the courier, but ultimately the onus is on you. I seriously don’t understand the logic of, upon realising your Huel hasn’t arrived, thinking to yourself “Well, looks like I’ll just go hungry then” instead of purchasing something else.

Finally, your rudeness and hostile tone is only going to make people less likely to want to help you. Huel staff will always put on a friendly attitude when responding to customers - especially in a public setting - as would any other customer service workers for any company. But honestly, with the way you’re speaking to them and others who have been trying to help you, it wouldn’t surprise me in the slightest if a large number of them secretly want to tell you to piss off. You don’t get what you want by speaking to people rudely and like they’re children, so stop it. Grow up, accept couriers make mistakes and start treating people like human beings instead of your underlings.

19 Likes

You’re not a customer @IcyElemental?

Nah he’s the keto dude innit

2 Likes