COMPLAINT: Paid for 2 more Huel bags but no delivery and no reply from Huel

I always say we should bring back National Service, but instead of making people join the armed forces they should spend a year working in retail or on a helpline. No one behaves like a wazzock if they have experience being wazzocked at.

5 Likes

I have tried Huel in the past but it didn’t work for me. Regardless, I have an interest in the market and know a lot about the different options, so participate in the forum.

3 Likes

Noticed an update on the dudes Huel,

2 Likes

Cool, glad you stuck around

1 Like

So either Olivia called them and a box of Huel is on its way, or the dude called them and a box of wasps in en route.

you lot must all live together in Waco with your banjo

maybe one day someone will rip you off and take the piss by not replying to any of your messages for days, then lets see what you do - or maybe, more likely, you never left teletubby land enough to actually ask your carer to buy you anything - keep sipping on the stewed apple and custard

There’s an idea for a new flavour.

3 Likes

I think most of us would be grown up enough to contact the courier and company properly to sort out the situation instead of getting emotional and going on hunger strikes. Is this the first time you’ve ordered something online? Cannot believe in 2019 someone doesn’t know how commonplace it is to have issues with couriers not delivering parcels on time.

5 Likes

You’ve had more than one reply from staff. I can see them. The first reply was the very next working day after you emailed.
I know ASDA is open 24/7 but some companies actually give their staff weekends off still, and run a normal working week.
If you mean you didn’t get a reply from the DPD app developers then you are ranting in completely the wrong place.
Feel free to write a long shouty letter to the CEO of DPD. DPD treat their staff like shit, and in my area run an appalling service (although I’ve heard they are actually the more reliable courier service overall across the country hence why Huel chose them).

2 Likes

Lol says it all really I wouldn’t bother engaging in this thread anymore if he is going to disrespect people trying to be helpful to him, doesn’t want to listen.

1 Like

This thread pointed out very clearly to me that I am certainly unfit to engage in any customer related services.

Better stick to the lab :slight_smile:

5 Likes

At least he was clever enough to post his address in the thread so we can send him some stewed apple for when he has forgotten his lunch.

4 Likes

For a rude, sarcastic b****** I managed to work in customer services in technical operations dealing with numpty network engineers for SMEs for many years, and only nearly got sacked a couple of times.

2 Likes

Oh dear no one was in for his delivery, maybe try a pick up shop then @sdeane123

Maybe I could put my address in the alternative address option :thinking: free Huel

chrome

2 Likes

This is getting serious. He hasn’t eaten since last Tuesday.

12 Likes

Wonder how he likes them apples?

2 Likes

@sdeane123 I cannot believe after all the ranting that you didn’t ensure that alternative arrangements were in place since you weren’t going to be in when they tried to deliver today. Tbh I thought since you’ve missed so many meals, that you wouldn’t have had enough energy to leave the house. Now back I go to strum on the old banjo!

2 Likes

It’s probably Huel’s fault he wasn’t in. Or maybe he died of malnutrition and couldn’t answer the door.

6 Likes

No banjo unfortunately. We did order one but it was being delivered by DPD and didn’t arrive. Since obviously we can’t call them and chase it up we’ve had to put up with people taking it turns to sing…

Please send help, or a banjo, but not via DPD as they suck.

3 Likes

I’m quite intrigued as to whether this guy will ever get his Huel.