COMPLAINT: Paid for 2 more Huel bags but no delivery and no reply from Huel

I’m quite couri-ous too.

The suspense is killing me. Will it ever arrive? What happens next? @Ian42 is avidly watching the tracking app, he hasn’t taken his eyes off it since Sunday.
We are all waiting with baited breath for the next in-app DPD update.
When its finally successfully delivered we should all go round for a huel-warming party.
:partying_face:

2 Likes

Yeah we will drink all his Huel and he will have to order some more :joy:

1 Like

Do we have any updates on DPDWatch?

*Edit:

I stopped being lazy and checked. He told DPD to send it back to Huel :woman_facepalming:t2:

2 Likes

I guess he knew if he accepted it we would all turn up for the Huel-warming party.

We could still drop round with emergency rations!

2 Likes

So shall we all gate-crash with armfuls of Huel instead of booze ?

2 Likes

I DOUBT he would want HUEL because they TAKE THE PISS with their ARMY of CULTISTS.

2 Likes

We could dress up as the teletubbies when we go round seen he thinks we live in Teletubby land. I thought it was funny his speech after all the help he was given.

1 Like

As long as we don’t forget our banjo’s!!!

1 Like

Well he started the thread by calling @mjeff, a complete stranger trying to help him out, a liar and then a mug who should stay out of it. That just made me want to help him more, out of spite. :smiley:

Also I noticed he was using the email reply feature. I wonder if he’s still subscribed and we’re spamming his inbox.

1 Like

I play the ukelele. Granted it’s not as annoying as a banjo but my singing is awful so that kinda makes up for it

4 Likes

I’ll miss his witty banter.

And with regards to the banjo, I’ll play it again Sam.

Whilst leaning on a lamp post? Ugh, sorry…:stuck_out_tongue_closed_eyes:

2 Likes