Continuing problems - editing subscription

@Tim_Huel @Olivia_Huel

Tim
To your first point, I have never been told that a refund would be issued when the collection was arranged
It was only today that I was told a refund would be issued when the collection was

confirmed (not completed)

To me that reads 'when the collection is confirmed to have been picked up rather than to have arrived back with Huel. I don’t what what the time frame is there hence my earlier comment.

Now to your second point:

Yes, @Olivia_Huel was very helpful, but as I have said both in PM and on the thread, February’s order was still wrong on arrival.
SO NOT TO MY COMPLETE SATISFACTION WHICH IS WHY I WAS OFFERED A FREE BAG TO WHICH I SAID ‘THANK YOU BUT DON’T WORRY ABOUT IT’

You mention me emailing about my problem in February twice. I’m hoping this is just an incorrect assumption,I did not email last time, I asked a question on a thread and @Olivia_Huel answered me and looked into it. Fast yes, but your system still churned out an incorrect order.

You took this on and never asked me to email the team until today. That is on you.

I’ve suggested a reasonable compromise which has not been referred to, which I find shocking.

Thank you for the advice @neeklamy

Though some of the browsers do have extensions, some have nothing as, I either barely use them unless there is a situation like this, or I have never looked at modifying them.

But I will bare the incognito/private window option and the disabling any extensions (if the browser I am using has any) in mind for next time.

Gareth, I’m going to reply to your private message now and we will get this resolved for you.

2 Likes