How you doing these days dear? Not been reading here alot lately. Hope all is going smoothly for you
Food Intake: (~1611kcal in)
- Lunch—1/2 ToffeeFS Huel, 100g white fish, 110g Huel Granola
- Snacks—mushroom mushroom, chicken slices
- Dinner—broccoli cauliflower cheese casserole, mushroom, 1 can sliced carrots, 40g Huel Granola, chicken slices
Activity: (1750kcal out)
- T25 Lower Focus (141kcal)
- 6400 steps total
- Super snacky
- Got the cheese casserole on a whim today!! Even though I could’ve just gone with my known calorie cauliflower rice. Not sure why, and I’m p sure it wrecked my deficit but ah well. Ate it, enjoyed it, didn’t bp, and if I gain some tmr then so be it.
- SO EXHAUSteD today for some reason.
@Squizzle Hey you!! Still going strong with my daily Huels & granola obsession haha (day 301!!) Reached my 50kg goal & am surviving school and social functions too so that’s p nice
@JayDog Aww that’s adorable!!! Hope you guys had fun Ahaha that’s so sweet and nice to hear; how have you got on with Huel so far?
Yo, I have an inspirational story for you: Gracie Gold’s Battle to Save Herself (hope it won’t be pay-walled for you). Dunno if you follow figure skating at all, but the women who compete in it are elite athletes with insane training schedules and huge pressure. The story is about one of the best, who fell in a deep pit of depression and – this is buried way down in the article – “her deteriorating relationship with food now involved binge-purge cycles.” And she’s coming back.
Food Intake: (1560kcal in)
- Lunch—1/2 CaramelFS Huel, 60g Huel Granola
- Snacks—1 packet snack a jacks, 1 box Rice Krispies, 63g chicken slices, 1/2 Nakd bar, 1/2 zucchini, 1 tomato, 1 large cap mushroom
- Fun food IN MODERATION(!!)—44g Aldi Swiss roll (169kcal)
- Dinner—1/2 batch cauliflower fried rice, 70g Huel, 75g prawns, 2 nectarines
Activity: (2006kcal out)
- T25 TBC (124-147kcal)
- 10,586 steps total
Weight: 49.5kg consistency!! it’s the bigger picture it’s not the day to day fluctuations esp since I know I’m eating at a deficit and haven’t bp’d
Food Intake: (~1615+kcal)
- Lunch—1/2 MochaFS Huel, 1 box cereal, 1 snack a jack, 60g Huel Granola
- Snack—squid, shrimp, cauliflower fried rice
- 2590kcal bp (~640kcal)
Activity: (2038kcal out)
- T25 Speed 1.0 (145kcal)
- 12,570 steps total
Food Intake: (~1839kcal in)
- Lunch—1/2 MochaFS Huel, 60g Huel Granola, 1 box cornflakes
- Snacks—1/2 bar Huel (cut into 16 pieces bc @Bee is a genius), 2 small squares snickers & mars protein bar, 1/4 Nakd cocoa delight
- Dinner—1 Bol carrot butternut squash soup, 1 packet runner beans, 60g Huel Granola
- 3058kcal bp (~765kcal)
Activity: (2446kcal out)
- 17,786 steps total
- Huel seems to be becoming more commonplace in my Uni!! I saw a girl shaking her Huel for lunch yesterday, and today I looked up from my books in the library and saw a boy with an empty Huel shaker. Can’t wait til this becomes a norm and people don’t question my drinking Huel :>>
Food Intake: (1382kcal in)
- Lunch—1/2 MatchaFS Huel, 1 packet toffee butterkist, 30g Huel Granola, 1 Americano
- Snacks—100g zucchini, 1/2 Huel bar, 70g Huel Granola
- Dinner—1/2 Hi Five cauliflower Thai Curry Bowl, 70g mushy peas, 200g prawns, 95g zucchini 1.5 large mushroom cap, 2 jellies
Activity: (2060kcal out)
- T25 Lower Focus (~140kcal)
- 12,467 steps total
- First time trying mushy peas; I REALLY LIKE MUSHY PEAS fml whys it so high in carbs do you guys like mushy peas??
- …I recommended Fitbit to my girl friend (she’s ~<168cm?), we did the same exercise, she’s slim, aND SHE BURNED 3256kcal effortlessly today wtf I am so jealous and annoyed it’d be so damn easy to lose weight at that height??! Ah well. This is my struggle. At least it spurs me to get educated on nutrition and do the best I can despite circumstance :’) IM THANKFUL IM ABLE-BODIED.
Weight: 49.5kg stabilising here rn! new start weight for Feb hehe
Food Intake: (~1829-1965kcal in)
- Lunch—1/2 MatchaFS Huel, 60g Huel Granola, 1 packet frosties, 1 fruit roll up, 1 piece garlic bread
- Snacks—salad, 150g prawns, jerky, 1.5 fibreone, 5 butterfingers
- 4072kcal bp (~679-815kcal)
Activity: (1868kcal out)
- T25 Cardio (160-180kcal)
- 9712 steps total
- Started January at 51.3kg with holiday weight gain, but with consistency, ended it at 48.9kg / 49.5kg! Not too shabby, just got back on with Huelling and a good routine
- 1.5kg to lose in February, think I can do this? XD
Food Intake: (~1808.5kcal)
- Lunch—1/2 MochaFS Huel, 60g Huel Granola
- bp (~402.5kcal)
- bp (~792kcal)
Activity: (1678kcal out)
- nothing…so stressed rn sigh
- 6884 steps total
Food Intake: (~1442kcal in)
- Lunch—1/2 MochaFS Huel, 45g Huel Granola, leek, salad w sauce
- 2127kcal bp (~532kcal)
- Dinner—1 Huel Bar
Activity: (1944kcal out)
- T25 Ab Intervals (~111)
- 11,455 steps total
Weight: 48.6kg you w0t m8??
Food Intake: (1445kcal in)
- Lunch—1/2 MochaFS Huel, 1/2 Cafe Nero Chicken Bacon Toastie
- Snacks—1 Americano, 60g Huel Granola, 1 packet smoothie melts, 1 piece jerky
- Dinner—135g salmon, 150g spinach, 202g raspberries
Activity: (2213kcal out)
- 15,118 steps total
- This day was virtually ED free??! Ahhhhhh I had a grilled cheese in measured portions out with the kinda-bf and went for coffee with a Friend and went to the supermarket without buying binge foods, cooked myself salmon even though it’s higher cal bc I was craving it aND IT WAS SO GOOD NO REGRETS.
What does bp mean?
Weight: 48.6kg this was not a fluke!
Food Intake: (1459kcal in)
- Lunch—1/2 MochaFS Huel, 30g Huel Granola, Nakd Bar, protein bar
- Snacks—35g Huel Granola, yogurt, jello, zucchini
- Dinner—Creamed spinach & mushroom w zero noodles & some seafood, 150g Halo Top
Activity: (2192kcal out)
- T25 TBC (131-160kcal)
- 13,124 steps total
This was only 74kcal & 5.5g protein of YUM!
Weight: 49.4kg annoying but weighing earlier, no bm, food weight
Food Intake: (~1854kcal in)
- Lunch—1/2 MochaFS Huel, 1 packet snack a jacks, 30g Huel Granola
- Snacks—1 protein bar, 3/4 Nakd bar, 100g seafood, 10g Huel Granola, 3 pickles w 1 piece chicken
- 3068kcal bp (~767kcal)
Activity: (2172kcal out)
- T25 Lower Focus (133-159kcal)
- 16,154 steps total
whats your goal weight?
@Squizzle tbvh I’ve been thinking about that since I still have a bunch of fat to lose even though I’m close to my goal. Will discuss with my psych to make sure I’m still mentally in the right space, but rn 48kg by the end of Feb & 45kg or 43.5kg by 2019. If I still want to look better, I’ll shift my focus to body recomposition then!
What about you?
I don’t quite know, been overweight/obese for as long as I can remember. But 80 is a number I am aiming for, will be easier to determine if thats appropriate when I get close. At 108-109 current so, I’ll leave that to future me!
Why did you choose a certain weight and not fat percentage and or measurements?