Day 7

Hi,
so day 7 of the huel experience is going well. I have replaced breakfast and lunch with huel and a home cooked meal in the evening, along with the MyFitnessPal app I’m logging and tracking intake and find this really useful.

So far I have lost 6.5lbs in 4 days, really pleased with with it so far. I feel more alert, sleeping better and not craving junk food!

I have been using a cup of frozen fruit, 200ml skim milk, 200ml of water and 2 scoops makes a satisfying breakfast.

Going to try baking with it next! :slight_smile:

1 Like

Hi Seth,

Really pleased to see that you are having a great experience with Huel and fulfilling your weight loss goals. Make sure you are drinking enough water, although some of the weight you have lost will be fat loss, a lot will water weight from calorie restriction. So keep hydrated - fibre acts like a sponge, so this is doubly important with Huel. Try to keep your weigh ins to once a week and make sure they are the same time - mornings, before breakfast after going to the toilet will keep it consistent.

Keep us up to date and let us know if you have any questions! Thank you for the post!

2 Likes

Many thanks for your reply :slight_smile: indeed I’m drinking plenty of water and I don’t expect big losses each Saturday - I think watching and eating to my daily calorie goal is motivating me. I completely understand huel isn’t a weight loss product buts it really helping me keep full at breakfast and lunch times… oh and not eating handfuls of biscuits and haribo! :wink:

Thanks again

1 Like

Just a quick update - 2lbs loss this week, this is what I set MyFitnessPal goal to. Really happy with that :slight_smile:

3 Likes