Delivery method?

Hi everyone,

I would really like to try Huel, I live quite a hectic lifestyle and find myself alot of skipping meals. However, before I make the leap I need to know what couriers you use. I’m in the forces and live on base, this makes getting anything delivered a nightmare without either being in contact with the courier or the courier being authorised to access the base.

Cheers, Shaun!

Hi @Shaun_Perry

We have delivered to a base before and there wasn’t a problem.

We use dpd/interlink, they send you an email on the day with a 1 hour delivery slot, you alos have a range of ‘in-flight’ options such as changing your delivery date, collecting from your nearest DPD Pickup Shop, asking us to deliver to your preferred neighbour or arranging to have your order delivered to a safe place at your address.

Here is a list of the pickup shops. http://www.dpd.co.uk/apps/shopfinder/index.jsp

2 Likes

That’s perfect. Thanks for the speedy reply.

1 Like

I agree, DPD were great. I had no idea they used all that technology to deliver a parcel. Not only did I know when it would be delivered, I was able to have the courier deliver to a safe place and they even took a photo to prove it had been delivered. The photo was on the web page from the link they text you.

2 Likes

I can confirm that the delivery is great. The drivers are conscientious because when I received my first order the driver told me they won’t leave it unattended at your property unless you specifically state it in your instructions via the link to their website, even if you have a sign on your door saying to leave it. On my last order, I knew I was going to be at work, so I clicked the link in the email and specified a safe place to leave it. I came home from work and there it was.

Delivery is within a couple of days too, which is great. If you suddenly realise you’re on your last bag, you can just quickly order some more.

1 Like

Hi @Julian !
Is it possible to use DPD Pickup Shop even for shipping orders to France?

@Raymondcal I will check for you.

Don’t worry, I have placed my order 2 days ago, I’ll wait and see what DPD will propose.

I just heard back, this is what they said: they do attempt delivery first after which the parcel goes to the local post office for collection.