Delivery Stuck in Germany

Well that gives me hope!

1 Like

En ik maar denken dat ik slim was door nog even Huel te bestellen voordat de boeren weer gaan staken en de distributie naar de supermarkten blokkeren en we allemaal in een nieuwe hongerwinter belanden :rofl: (zondag met lubach gekeken?)

2 Likes

Just got a message from Huel on twitter. They are aware of the issue and working hard to resolve this.

Hope that you all get your orders soon!!!

1 Like

My initial order on Nov 26 was missed due to Huel moving fulfilment houses. I contacted them on Dec 2 and finally got a response on Dec 6. A new order was placed and shipped but it now appears stuck in Hamburg since Dec 9. No response from Huel on what’s happening…

Seeing this thread makes me hopeful that I will receive it… sometime. Lack of communication from Huel is bad.

I received a mail from Huel last week Thursday and they re-ordered with a discount. And luckily this time it arrived in two days. I hope yours will be solved quickly too.

Fortunately no problems in the opposite direction. From Neuwied to Austria within 48 hours last week.

The delivery finally seems to be on the move since this afternoon - ETA tomorrow. Holding my thumbs!

I’ve not heard that version of crossing fingers before. Apparently it is commonly used in Sweden.

1 Like

Or in the Netherlands?

It’s the same in German, literally translated. Or pressing one’s thumbs.

2 Likes

My subscription order was made on November 28th and I haven’t even received a tracking number yet

Hi - as a suggestion - have you looked on your manage subscriptions section to see when the delivery date is set for your first subscription order?

I have already done my first order in October, this was the second “order” in my subscription