Delivery times over the weekend

Hi Huel Team,

I ordered Huel on Thursday but won’t receive it until Monday as delivery happens on working days only? In my opinion it might have been useful to receive a warning about the long delivery time when placing the order and to offer a faster option (with a higher delivery price). I now either will be out of Huel until Monday or have to order some from Amazon which I can get today with no delivery costs.

Thanks!

Sorry you feel we were not clear. However, we do this message is in the footer on everyday of the Huel website:

Free delivery to mainland UK only. We also deliver to all of Europe. If you order before 2pm it will be delivered the next working day. We don’t pick and pack at the weekend, so if you order then it will be picked and packed on Monday and delivered on Tues.

and also on the delivery questions page we say:

All orders placed before 2pm will be delivered the next working day.

We also say this on the product page:

Next day delivery is FREE to all UK mainland addresses. If you order before 2pm it will be delivered the next working day. We don’t pick and pack at the weekend, so if you order then it will be picked and packed on Monday and delivered on Tues.

Do you think this needs to be improved, we are always open to ideas on how to improve the website.

So my interpretation of the above is that if I ordered before 2pm on a Thursday it will be delivered on Friday, otherwise next working day is Monday. Correct ?

I don’t want to reply on behalf of Julian, but just to let you know, I ordered this Friday and got my order this morning. :slight_smile:

Well if you read it carefully the information is there. Still I don’t quite understand why there is not Saturday delivery. I understand that you don’t pack new deliveries for shipping, but once it is with the logistic partner it should continue its journey on a Saturday, shouldn’t it? If it is a matter of costs I’d offer to the customer to go for the higher delivery costs to get it on the weekend as well. Given that we are talking about a (or the) main source of calories for many users I don’t think that this is asking for something unreasonable.

Thanks!
JosRoot

Btw: I got my Amazon delivery within 9h on a Saturday. Why should I order through Huel directly?

I hate to bring this thread back to life, but unfortunately I again experience a delay in delivery. I ordered flavour packs last Wednesday but they don’t seem to have shipped yet. Are there differences in the delivery of flavour packs in contrast to Huel bags I am not aware off?

Sorry to hear about the delay to your packages, thank you for getting involved with the flavour systems too! The flavour systems, like the sample pouches are sent out via Royal Mail First Class, this means that they can take up to 5 working days. Generally they are delivered next working day but this isn’t a guarantee. If your flavours are not with you by Wednesday, do get back in touch and we will chase this up for you.

Sorry for the inconvenience.

1 Like

@TimOfficeHuel: I am still waiting for my delivery. I has not come yet. Sorry for causing inconvenience, but it would be great if you could chase this for me, please.

Many thanks!

Thank you for telling me, I’ll get right on it.

1 Like

I have dropped you an gmail account regarding the location of your parcel. I hope this helps.

Thanks a lot for the fast response! It seems that the Royal Mail has forgotten to leave a notification. Redelivery is now on the way.

Everything has arrived. Many thanks!