This update applies to those ordering to the UK from September 3rd.
- New cut off is 9pm
- Our amazing UK fulfilment team are now working 7 days a week instead of 5
This means that if you order before 9pm Monday-Friday, it will arrive the next day.
- Yes that includes Saturday! So if you order on Friday at 8:30pm your order will be delivered Saturday
- Although orders won’t be sent out on Sunday, they will be picked and packed ready for a speedy departure first thing Monday
- There will be a customer service team member working 10-4 Sat/Sun for any customer service inquiries
- If you order after 9pm on Friday, it will come on Monday
- Those ordering from the Highlands and Islands will still experience the additional day of transit time (as you always have)
- This applies to orders above £20. Anything below is sent via Royal Mail 1st Class and could take 5 working days - but usually is much less
- There will still be an option for Saturday delivery at checkout, this merely allows you to specify your parcel to arrive on Saturday. This is useful for those that work away during the week. There is an additional £2-£4 charge for this - no change here
We hope you’re as pleased as us about this Here’s to Hueling through the weekend