Different Huel Versions

Hi,

Does Huel provide a change list between version releases? I’d be interested to see the changes between version 1.1 and 1.2, and the reasons behind them.

Thanks!

1 Like

Hi Ben,

I said like 3 months ago I’ve been meaning to release a page on the reasons why, but I just haven’t gotten round to it with everything else that’s going on.

So far the changes from 1.0 to 1.2 have been minimal.

Huel v1.1 did not include many changes to the original Huel v1.0. The source of some of the ingredients was changed, and the formula was tweaked very slightly in line with these changes. Therefore Huel v1.0 was updated to version v1.1 as the updated nutritional list that came with it better reflected the nutritional content of Huel. Unflavoured Huel was released shortly after this, and was just immediately called 1.1 to avoid confusion.

The change from 1.1 to 1.2 is even less. For the vanilla flavour, the only change that was made was the sweetness of was dropped, down from 5% sweetness that was used in v1.1 and v1.0 previously, to 3% sweetness.

For unflavoured Huel, an emulsifier called Gum Arabic was included. But these are the only changes thus far.

2 Likes

Hi Ben,

Just following this up we do have a page with the different versions of Huel: