Does Huel fill you up?

Do you feel hungry after drinking Huel or not? Does it take time for the body to adjust?

Most drinks don’t fill you up, but powered foods tend to be different because they contain so much matter.

I usually mix 100 to 150 grams of Huel at a time, that is quite a lot of stuff. Compare that to the weight of say Mars bar which is 58g.

30% of Huel is porridge oats which are low GI and very filling.

I can’t speak for everyone but I think Huel is satisfying.

1 Like

Didn’t realise it was 30% porridge. I’m sure it would fill you up pretty well because of that McCloud

It fills me up

2 Likes

It does fill you up, yes
When I was new to Huel it took a few shakes before I started to feel satiated after a shake, no longer an issue. 125 gram fill me up for 4-5 hours easily, no swings in blood sugar or mood. Focus and stamina remains great.

@hunzas LOL at the necro…hahaha

3 Likes

This must be one of the first posts in the forum, as I believe it was created on 21 Oct 2014

Edit: the forum was created on the 21st, not the post. The post was created on the 27th, if anyone cares. One day when the historians write about The Beginning maybe I will have just saved them some time

2 Likes

Quite right. It was the first consumer post of the forum which is why I chose it. I could have chosen one of the 2 system related posts that went before it, but that would have been boring.

Everyone else was reviving dead threads and I had to be the best. [Do I get a badge?]

Plus I like annoying @Coup

2 Likes

@hunzas definitely deserves a gold necro badge.

I actually thought you were trying to bump old threads on purpose, to push a particularly rubbish post further down the list. But then someone had to go bump the other post, and back up to the top it went…

2 Likes

Alas shit always rises.

2 Likes

It’s like the turd which won’t flush.

1 Like

Eww you use the pokey bog brush? You’ll get shit all over it and it gets stuck in bristles and you won’t care so you just leave it then someone comes ever uses the toilet for some reason they pick up the brush. Mention it to you and you’ll feel a deep shame…

Not that thats recently happened to me :flushed:

One of the many fringe benefits of hueling