Elevating a Korma

Hi there,
Just coming to the end of my first Hueled week. Feeling more hopeful this is the diet that I have been needing. Love the fact that there is a hot savoury option to give a more evening meal experience.
Experimenting we have found that the Korma, nice on its own merits, becomes something more exciting if you add a spoon of lime pickle. The complexity of lime pickle adds another dimension to the korma and is so far the one we could eat every day.
Now if only I could find a way to harness the wind energy these have created. I never in my wildest dreams thought a day would come where I got fed up farting. It’s like hiccups that overstay their welcome.
I have read some places about fuel being bland. What the hell are they talking about? I do miss the texture of other foods, but there is nothing stopping me having a bitey meal a couple of times a week too.
Thank you huel for a hearty farty meal.

1 Like

Lime pickle, naan bread, bhaji, a Cobra beer and you’re set on a Friday night!

We just found our next strapline for Hot & Savoury, thanks. :joy:

I LOVE the korma. I pimp it up with a pinch of salt, a teaspoon of garam masala and extra sultanas.

I will save my spat out sultanas for you if you like

I add half a chopped up pickled lemon from the Moroccan grocery store

Cheers for mentioning lime pickle. I just added a spoonful to my TGC. Delicious!

1 Like

The best thing to add to korma is a chameleon. Not so vegan friendly but Boy is it good.

5 Likes

Using the same cultural reference time period - that’s definitely a 3 cans of Kestrel/Tennant’s Super Strength gag. @Tim_Huel that’s pre-Robocop - so ancient history :sweat_smile:

2 Likes

Boy George is actually a massive Hueligan, he spoke about it on the Steve Wright show once on radio 2. Loves Thai Green Curry, I sent him some Korma and some stuff but it was everything in my power not to make a korma chameleon joke.

@Phil_C my millenial mind has absolutely no idea what you’re talking about, but I didn’t study history for GCSE otherwise I might understand this :wink:

5 Likes

Nah, I’m good, thanks :joy:

1 Like