Fedex Tracking showing delivered but not

Hi, I just bought from Huel for the first time.

I ordered the kit, and the tracking says it was delivered to the “front desk,” but I never received it and haven’t been able to find the package anywhere around my house. For context, I live in a single-family house, and couriers sometimes leave packages on the stairs, but I’ve never had a package go missing or get stolen like this before.

Apparently, the FedEx location responsible for the delivery has terrible reviews, with many people reporting similar issues. I contacted FedEx support, and while they were nice, they weren’t particularly helpful.

The main issue, though, is that Hues hasn’t replied to the email I sent at the beginning of last week. Is this normal for their customer service?

At this point, I’m considering disputing the charge with my credit card company. Has anyone had a similar issue with Huel? If so, did they eventually resolve it for you?

Thanks!

I’ve dropped you a DM so I can look into this, sorry about this.

1 Like

Thanks, looking into it now