Huel delivery marked as delivered to the wrong address — no response from Huel

My Huel order was due to be delivered around 15 September, but DPD delivered it to the wrong location in Hinckley. I contacted DPD, and they confirmed that there was definitely an issue with the delivery and advised me that the sender (Huel) needs to contact them to resolve it.

I also contacted Huel by email on 15 September, but it has now been nearly two weeks and I still haven’t received any response, update, or refund.

The order included 12 bottles of Huel and two protein bars. I’ve been ordering these products every month for the last 2–3 months, and this is the first time I’ve had an issue.

Has anyone else experienced something similar with Huel/DPD? I’d really appreciate some advice on how to get this resolved.

Unfortunately it seems customer service is in meltdown these days.

@Mark_Huel the shark aka the community manager has various tricks up his sleeve and may be able to pull some strings.

Stop giving away my identity.

1 Like

I’ve dropped you a DM to get this looked into asap for you.

Get back to me and I’ll look into this asap for you.