Finally moving from 2.3

I’m still getting the same 2.3 I’ve been drinking for years - as a breakfast smoothie with added banana and frozen berries on the way to work - and an occasional lunch when I’m home alone and very busy.
Clearly 2.3 will run out at some point and I like the idea of Black with the reduced carbohydrates and increased protein.
Is there any suggested method of moving from one formulation to another to avoid “digestive shock” (I just made that up) or just jump right in?

1 Like

I didn’t notice any adverse issues when I went from 2.3 original to black vanilla - they tasted not dissimilar with the black being slightly sweeter.

1 Like

I can’t comment on Huel Black which is obviously quite different but I will just add that I couldn’t even tell the difference between Huel vanilla 2.3 and 3.0, no problems upgrading for me

2 Likes

I think if you’ve been drinking Huel regularly for years, like I have you won’t experience any digestive shock. I think most of the digestive shock is experienced by people who don’t eat a highly plant based and/or fibre rich diet

1 Like