First order - Two months late - Most items missing - No customer support!

Hi there,
The title says it all. I put my first Huel order late November last year. It arrived at the end of January this year. while I was waiting for it, I contacted your support and they gave me a tracking number that didn’t work.

After the order arrived two months late, I discover that two thirds of the items I ordered were missing.
I contacted your support three times now with no reply. I can’t call that bad customer support, it’s more like no support at all.

I already have two support ticket numbers : 25952, 85409
Could you look at the emails and respond?

Thanks

1 Like

Tagging @Tim_Huel for you.
Hopefully he can help

2 Likes

Or @Olivia_Huel ?

2 Likes

Sorry for the slow reply on this one.

I can see that we received your email at around 5pm Monday evening and we haven’t quite got round to it yet (it’s been a super super busy week for us).

I’ve spoken with the fulfilment team and they sent me over the photographs that they take of every order before it has shipped.

From the photograph, we can see that everything was included in the box so they looks to have been a mix up somewhere here.

Could you please send us over an email with a photograph of the white sticker on the inside of your box? This will allow us to check if you have received the correct order.

We can absolutely get to the bottom of this for you.

2 Likes

Hi Olivia,
Thank you for the help.

I have already thrown the cardboard box, but I kept the paperwork that came with it.
I sent you a picture of both the box contents, and the paperwork.
for your reference, the paper says that the box was shipped on January 10th ( 6 weeks after I placed the order). was the picture taken on that day?

Thanks,
Amjad

@Olivia_Huel

@Olivia_Huel
Any update regarding this issue?

Thanks,
Amjad

@Olivia_Huel @Tim_Huel
Can someone take a look at this issue please?
I am more than £115 short on the order I received, and no one seem to care enough to get to the bottom of this.

Thanks

@ChristinaT @DunsfordMage do you guys know of anyway to contact the Huel support directly? like a phone number or something?
I can’t get a response, neither here on the forum nor on email, and I can’t find a phone number listed.

Thanks

Try 01296 678516

1 Like

@JamesCollier might possibly be able to help if he’s on the forum today.

1 Like

When I’ve had customer service issues I’ve received emails from this address
team@huel.gnatta.com

Also have you checked your spam folder in case they’ve been trying to contact you but it’s got spammed?

Phone number I have is 01296 678516 but I’ve never tried it, so I’m not sure how good they are at picking up.

1 Like

Hi Amjad,

Apologies for not getting back to you on this sooner.

I have checked this with the fulfilment team who photographed the order on the day of dispatch and from the photograph we can see the following was included;

• 2 Boxes of Bars (1 Coffee & 1 Choc Orange)
  • 2 Boxes of Granola (Berry)
  • 3 Pouches of Powder (1 Berry, 1 Coffee & 1 U&U)
  • 4 Pouches of GF Powder (1 Berry, 1 Coffee, 1 U&U and 1 Vanilla.)
  • Free T-shirt/Shaker/Scoops

Can you please confirm what items you believe to be missing from this order?

Hi @Olivia_Huel,
I only received 3 Pouches of GF Powder (1 Coffee, 1 U&U and 1 Vanilla.)

So the missing items are:

• 2 Boxes of Bars (1 Coffee & 1 Choc Orange)
  • 2 Boxes of Granola (Berry)
  • 3 Pouches of Powder (1 Berry, 1 Coffee & 1 U&U)
  • 1 Pouche of GF Powder (1 Berry)
  • Free T-shirt/Shaker/Scoops

Thank you Christina

@Olivia_Huel @Tim_Huel

Any update on this issue please?

Thanks