Hi! I’ve tried quite a few of the flavours Huel has to offer now and I thought I’d give some feedback on my personal experiences:
- Chocolate: Has a weird sort of taste. I’m not sure if it’s because I’m used to milk chocolate. Still fairly good! 4/5
- Mint chocolate: My personal favourite. You should really add this to your ready to drink range! 5/5
V1.0 Ready To Drink:
- Vanilla: Pretty great. Could be a touch more vanillary. Tastes a little like cake batter? 4/5
- Banana: Fantastic. 5/5
- Chocolate: Same as powder 4/5
- Berry: Solid taste. 4/5
V2.0 Ready To Drink:
- Salted Caramel: Too creamy. Can definitely taste the caramel, but it’s overpowered by the creaminess. 1/5
- Strawberry & Cream: After going through a box of the v2 ready to drink stuff, drinking this made me want to vomit almost instantly. It’s far too creamy. Could you make just a regular strawberry one that doesn’t taste so awful? 0/5
- Ice Coffee Caramel. Also too creamy. I can barely taste the flavours (the coffee or the caramel) because it’s also overpowered by the creaminess. 3/5
- Cinnamon Swirl: Could probably also tone down the creaminess a bit. 3/5.
Overall, I love the V1.0 box and would never, ever buy the V2.0 box or any of the flavours therein ever again. I am literally throwing the S&C and SC drinks away because they are undrinkable.
On another note, I’ve almost lost a stone in my first month, so yay Huel!