Four Weeks In. No Complaints. Great For IBS

I’ve been using Huel for 4 weeks now.
I’m having 3 Huel Meals a day, and a couple days a week I have 1 ‘regular’ meal, either at home or when eating out.
I’ve lost a total of 16lbs (5lbs, 5lbs, 2lbs, 4lbs) using MyFitnessPal to log my meals, and make me more aware of what I’m consuming when not having Huel and monitoring my snacks.
I also have a Jawbone fitness tracker to monitor activites and earn some calories back.
Never hungry and feel great. No extra energy, but definitely no lack of it.

I also suffer with IBS, and Huel has been absolutely amazing with my symptoms.

Also got three friends interested, and one has already signed up :slight_smile:

2 Likes

Hey Daniel,

That’s awesome! So glad to hear you’re having a good experience and that your IBS is being helped. Let us know how you get on in the future, any plans to change your diet at all or happy as is?

That’s great.

I have a Fitbit and track my meals and activity with it.

How many calories a day were you under to lose that much weight?

not sure what you mean about the future? Huel is the future of food and I’m on board as long as it’s being produced. I’ll carry on as I am with the majority of meals on Huel - but still have meals out when applicable, and carry on making meals at home which I try to stick to a Paleo template but not 100%

I’m on 1500 cals a day - and have extra when I’ve done enough activity to earn calories back. Which doesnt sound much, but Huel keeps me full and happy.

Ooo! Another Jawboner!
Will try to add you…found you - same profile pic!
xx