Garlic!

Hi, can anyone confirm which hot and savory DONT contain garlic. Pasta bolognaise, tomato and herb, mexican chilli are my preferred products, but ive got to the point where i can no longer deal with the garlic aftertaste or smelling of garlic for the rest of the day after eating my lunch.

Stopped getting the mac n cheese because of the garlic aftertaste and smell.

Saw the new carbonara launch and thought ‘great, that should sort the problem’ but it seems that looks like it has garlic?? (i personally dont think carbonara should EVER have garlic)

Well – it’s true that an authentic carbonara should never have garlic in it - but we live in a World where the lowest common denominator wins - and Jamie Oliver says otherwise.

eat an apple after your pasta - neutralises the garlic taste apparently.

He also uses meringue and calls it Pavolva which is a culinary crime if ever i saw one!

I wish that were true, i LOVE braeburn apples and already eat 2 a day, one of which i eat after my lunch!

Hi, Chick’n n Mushroom contains chives instead, which is better for my gut. I wish more H&S had chives in place of garlic and onion.

Hey there!

I am sorry to hear that you feel this way about our Mac and Carbonara. I will pass your thoughts back on to the team.

To put your mind at ease, the H&S flavours that do not contain garlic are: Chick’n & Mushroom Pasta, Korma, Madras, Mexican Chilli, and Thai Green Curry.

Let me know if you have any other questions I can help with! :slightly_smiling_face:

This topic was automatically closed 365 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.