I wanted to write some witty comment, but I think I should leave that to @hunzas.
Just wanted to say if you are planning on baking something or you were looking around for Halloween recipe ideas there’s two easy things you can do:
Use the Halloween recipe’s designed by Huel: https://drive.google.com/file/d/0ByTwJC2qN8KbZHJKT05ZbnlDUkU/view
Find any recipe online, and substitute U&U Huel for flour. E.g. if they say 400g of flour do 50/50 huel and flour. E.g.
- 300g of UU Huel.
- 100g of flour (alternatively more Huel).
- 12g of dry yeast.
- 15g of sugar.
- 360g of condensed milk.
- 10 pack of frankfurter sausages.
- Put the powders into a mixing bowl.
- Make a hole in the center and add the condensed milk slowly. Keep mixing while adding it, until you achieve a soft dough.
- Place the dough in a floured surface and kneed the dough. Cover it and let it grow in a room place for 1h so it doubles in size.
- Kneed to take the air out of the dough and cut it in 20 pieces.
- Make thin rolls with the dough.
- Cut the sausages in half and roll them. Leave a gap for the mummies face.
- Let it rest for 30 minutes before baking it for 15-20 minutes at 350F (180C).
- Make the eyes of the mummy with the mustard.
Extra: Huel fortified Pumpkin soup ( warm it first and then just add huel UU to it and blend it).
Extra2: Just take one of the Huel cookie (or bar) recipies (from the forum) and give extra “healthy” cookies to your scary visitors.