Help carry one scoop?

Hahaha, I thought the same. Just praying for the “Would you be interested in a sponsorship?” email, one day… :smiley:

1 Like

Subtle… :joy::wink:

Just tag James and Tim next time! :thinking:

Hahaha, nah I’m just kidding. As James had said before, Huel isn’t aimed at fitness so it’d be pointless!

Still nice to come here and show people what hard work and determination can achieve though, as you probably know yourself :slight_smile:

1 Like

I don’t like pre-made up Huel texture so make mine fresh when I’m away from home. I use [these kind of baby food pots](. https://www.amazon.co.uk/Annabel-Karmel-NUK-Stackable-Storage/dp/B00NQ66LJ4/ref=pd_lpo_vtph_75_lp_img_3?_encoding=UTF8&psc=1&refRID=S0987CK2XF0JGP43XH3H ) to measure out a couple of scoops. Works well, and way sturdier than ziplock bags.

Awesome, thanks for that.

I saw this post (ta for making me think about being prepared) so kept an empty pill vitamin plastic jar to put between 1-3 scoops in and keep in my bag in case I get caught short whilst out. Seals nice and tight and was free;)

Yeah like those berocca/vitamin C things people have in my office, I bet those tubes seal well and would store about three scoops

2 Likes

I’d be suprised at three. However it’s probably a great idea for one scoop! Annoyingly now, as I’ve bought two sets of other pots, but have berrocca tubes sitting next to me doh!

The ones here have arrived

https://www.myprotein.com/protein-accessories/myprotein-powertower/10605622.html25

And almost perfectly hold 2 scoops (unless you were going to be ultra fussy about a couple of grams.)

Waiting for the amazon ones to come to have a look.

On the my protein ones being two, is where I’m getting the guess about Berocca tube being one.

1 Like

quote=“RyanT, post:29, topic:8000, full:true”]
Yeah like those berocca/vitamin C things people have in my office, I bet those tubes seal well and would store about three scoops
[/quote]

Omg! I hate throwing out ours because I’m positive they would be good for something else and now I know! Defo going to try this when next one is empty. Tah!