Help - weight loss huel plan needed

Hi,

My huel has arrived. I need to to lose weight but I can only find plans for weight gain. Now I’m freaking out that I’m gonna put on more weight. Not exactly sure how many scoops I should be having or if the vanilla huel I have is the right one for weight loss.

Is there just a 4 week recommended plan I can follow? How many scoops a day etc? I also have the choc flavouring. I really like it but worried I’m making myself fatter.

Please help.

Hiya,

If you first you this calculator to work out how many calories you need per day

http://www.calculator.net/calorie-calculator.html

Then tailor your Huel intake to suit these calories around other foods (its not recommended to got 100% Huel straight away as your body needs to adjust to it)

Also I prefer to weigh Huel as 3 scoops can be 10/15g out dependant on technique.

Good luck :slight_smile:

First of all, don’t worry, you can lose weight on Huel easily enough, so long as you have a degree of motivation!

As above, work out how many calories you need to eat a day to stay the same weight, then subtract 500 from that total and aim for that each day instead, made up of Huel and other healthy food. You should then lose around 1lb a week (although it won’t be linear).

I’m using Huel to aid my weight loss. I use my fitness pal to track my cals for the day.

So I do Huel for breakfast and lunch at around 400 cals a pop and then an evening meal e.g… Chicken breast in a bun, corn on the cob and a jacket potato.

I weigh each Tuesday and this week lost 4lb, after only starting Huel on Saturday. (I may habe more to loose then you).

Definitely possible to loose weight :slight_smile:

This website is useful for working out how much Huel is required to meet your calorie counts for each meal.