Heul v1.1 Scoop

How can I obtain a couple v1.1 scoops?

3 of the new scoops being 600 calories is very intriguing.

Head into your subscription account and you can add them there. If you have any trouble drop us a message on support@huel.com :slight_smile:

If you don’t have a subscription then you can add them to an individual order at checkout.

Thanks. I have it all squared away

There are different scoops? :sweat_smile:

1 Like

My original versions from May last year are still doing mighty fine :wink:

@JoseGrande are these American scoops?

Could I have in my next order 3 scoops for my 3 open bags that i have normally?

Can I please have a v1 scoop, a v2 scoop, a v1.1 scoop, a UK scoop, 4 USA scoops and 2 Australian scoops please. And a teaspoon.

I’d like environmentally plastic free biodegradable scoops that sing how many grams I have scooped as I lift it out the bag.
@hunzas would also like all of the above, except please substitute a tablespoon for the teaspoon - he strikes me as a big spoon kinda guy.
@coup would like no spoon because there is no spoon

5 Likes

Huel scoop again, don’t know where, don’t know when. But I know Huel scoop again some sunny day…

3 Likes

4 Likes

main-qimg-332e608493bb505fffd45791c1bb83ac

4 Likes

scoop%20teeshirt

3 Likes

“To scoop, or not to scoop.” - some Hueler

4 Likes

I just put an order in but there wasn’t an option for another scoop in the checkout, like there used to be. I don’t need a scoop but was looking to see if there was any bigger ones available.

t-like-big-scoops-and-i-cannot-lie-6887956

2 Likes

You could use a bucket

2 Likes

Good idea @ChristinaT will give it ago.
Just had the Huel email saying my order has been dispatched and will be at my drop off shop tomorrow. Very good seen it’s a Sunday

1 Like

Cue DPD thread tomorrow then…

1 Like

Cool Huel bucket?
huel%20bucket

2 Likes

You’ve spelt Heul wrong @Bee

1 Like

Oh yeah, so I have :laughing:

1 Like