Home delivery / your deal with Postnord

I am in a conversation with customer service right now, but I’m bringing this topic to the forum to see what the staff here as to say about it and see if anyone has the same problem. The request number for the e-mail thread is 422318 in case the staff has access to those. My question is, do you no longer have a deal which provides shipping in the evening? I live in Sweden so it goes by Postnord. Last time I got a text message where I could choose a date and and a time window including evenings. This time it went to the package holder at the supermarket where I’m expected to pick it up. I have difficulty doing that as it’s too heavy.

The support guy (who is probably sick of me by now after a frustrating conversation) said it’s not in the contract with Postnord to specify delivery times, but obviously it has been before. So, you can’t provide home delivery in the evening anymore? Then how are people supposed to buy the large amount that is needed to get the maximum discount? Now it’s sitting there at the supermarket with no way to bring it home, except maybe a transport that will cost money. This is exteremely frustrating and I’m done being a hueligan if this is how it’s going to be.

Hi Zamot,

I can only apologise for this issue. You’re right, the service is different from before, and it is an issue on our side. We recently discovered a configuration issue with PostNord means that some of our parcels are being sent directly to pickup shops rather than attempting to be delivered. We are pushing for a solution to this as fast as we can. In the meantime, if you can please contact our customer service team via sweden@huel.com, we will either have your order re-routed or re-shipped to your home address ASAP.

Thanks for the reply. I have contaced the customer service, and they ordered a re-ship, but the problem is that the shipment comes at any time during work hours, and it’s basically impossible for me to be home to accept it unless I call in sick or take a vacation day. They attempted a delivery yesterday at 14:00, and as expected it bounced back because I wasn’t at home. So far there doesn’t seem to be any way of getting it in the evening like I could before. Still waiting for a reply from costumer service about what to do about it.

Hi Zamot,

I just spoke to Cam who you’ve been talking to via email, and looked at the communication record, and can see he has been chasing this hourly for a solution to this. It has been escalated further, so if you can hold on for us to fix this issue, we can have this re-shipped with the ability for it to to be delivered in the evening. Cam will come back to you today with an update. Again, apologies for this issue, I know how frustrating it is to have this happen.

1 Like

PostNord always drop off at my local supermarket no matter what :expressionless: (huel or otherwise)

I’m also facing a similar problem with Postnord delivering in Finland. At the moment I am ordering only 2 boxes of RTD per order so it has not been a problem to pick it up. I would like to increase the order size to maximum possible so I can mostly rely on RTD instead of the powder. For this to work I would need home delivery at an agreed time slot. Postnord used to do this but at some point they changed their practice.

I also shot an email about this yesterday but have yet to receive any reply.