How can Huel’s website be so awesome yet it cannot remember my card details each time I make a new subscription?

There is no way Huel’s software engineers don’t know what they are doing.

It’s clear. By the website. Their software engineers are damn awesome.

It’s a brilliant and unique website.

So it baffles me whenever I make a new subscription the very simple aspect of online accounts in terms of remembering my card details is not an option when making new subscriptions in Huel.

It’s very strange tbh. Curious what happened about this.

Or just giving feedback really to maybe consider it as an update in the future. Ordering food I want it to be seamless not putting in card details each time :blush:

Thanks for the message. They are friggin’ awesome, despite what people on Reddit say :laughing: proper crack team of geniuses.

But sorry to hear that it’s not remembering your details. Do you mean when some websites will allow you to auto fill card details? And then you only have to insert your security code to get through?

Assume you’re on the UK site too? Which browsers have you tried? Mobile/desktop? Let me know and I will check in with the team!

I’m happy when a website doesn’t remember my card details.

4 Likes

So you know like when I buy something on Amazon, Amazon allows me to store my card details when creating new subscriptions or new purchases.

I use Amazon a lot and I trust them so happy to have my card details stored in there.

With Huel whenever I make a new purchase my card details are never saved.

This topic was automatically closed 365 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.