How long stored in shaker?

Not sure Wendy was tho !!!

3 Likes

Um, that was my point…and probably hers too…but yeah no point not making the most of a cheap gag.

2 Likes

I like making the most of cheap gags too. Cords and ties work well.

This thread’s gone wayyyy off topic…

2 Likes

As long as the chloroform is good quality

2 Likes

Touché :joy::joy:

Whilst not wanting to derail the banter here I think I might have missed something. How come you aren’t just keeping a pouch of Huel in your car (with a scoop inside) so you can make it when you want? As opposed to putting the powder into a shaker which we all know could well result in lumpy Huel!

Wanted to use this for an Instagram caption this summer but was told I couldn’t :cry:

2 Likes

Yeah Tim, don’t derail the banter! :joy:

Why will the Huel go lumpy stored dry in the shaker?

1 Like

cos you then pour water onto huel rather than vice versa. N00b :stuck_out_tongue:

6 Likes

Keep up m8 :roll_eyes:

3 Likes

Maybe I’ve just mastered the wrist action or something, but when ever I do water to Huel it’s not actually that bad! :man_shrugging:

Add water, shake furiously, add a bit more, repeat and it’s close to the normal way imo…

1 Like

I have never actually tried it that way around. I think it would probably be fine.

It is fine. I often drink it like that haha! :joy: or I’m just masochistic and don’t notice the lumps, idk.

1 Like

i don’t mind the lumps…but to be honest I don’t really get lumps on the current version, and i don’t even shake it massively. 20 secs max in the Huel shaker.

Good to know you’ve mastered the wrist action, that’s an essential life skill :slight_smile:

Dunno, you tell me? :man_shrugging::wink:

Are you offering to demonstrate? Oo er, missus, in the words of a Viz character whose name I forget. I’m sure @hunzas will know who I’m thinking of.

1 Like

Finbar Saunders and his double entendres

2 Likes

Thank you :slight_smile:

Hw dare you insinuate that I am the sort of person who would stoop so low as to read Viz…but yeah the most recent issue is as good as ever and well worth the money.

1 Like