How many grams in 28 meals?

Hello everyone.

I would like trying Huel but I need some information before starting.

If I chose 28 meals, how many grams of powder there are ?

It’s only to know how many days I can eat Huel with this purchase.

Thanks.

28 meals is 2 x 1.75kg bags. So you get 3.5kgs. But it’s easier to think in meals isn’t it?

Thank you for your answer.

It’s not easier because I need 2800 calories to keep the same weight. If I want to eat this amount of calories, I can’t think in meals.

28 meals means 14,000 calories (3480 grams).

3 scoops of Huel is 458 calories (114 grams).

So if you had 3 scoops a day, this would last you around 30 days.

If you consumed 2800 calories (696 grams) per day of Huel, this option would last you 5 days. But without knowing exactly how much you’re going to consume, I can’t say how long it will last!

Thank you for your answer :slight_smile:

So I can eat during 5 days if I only consume Huel. But if I do this, my macro are not good… So I think I can only switch 1 or 2 meals by Huel and complete my macro with the last meal.

Okay great! If you eat two meals a day, you’ll have around 14-15 days worth (depending on if you consume 3 scoops, or 500 calories exactly).

Rasheem, what is not good with the macros?

1 Like

Your macros should be pretty much optimal on 100% Huel, unless you’re doing some kind of PSMF.

Not good for me only.

It’s only because I do musculation, so I need a certain amount of each macros. That’s why full Huel is not optimal for me.

I need 140grams of proteins, 70grams of fat and 400grams of carbohydrates per day to reach my amount of calories.
I can’t reach this macros only with Huel due to the repartition of macros.

‘Musculation’ as in the French for ‘Body Building’?

Quite a few people in the forum do that. I think at least one person at Huel as well. A lot of nutrition knowledge here so it would be interesting to know their opinion.

Yes, it’s the same thing.

Or I can eat Huel before and after a training as a booster or as whey.