How many times a day should I consume Huel?

I’m planning on, for a least a week, consuming Huel and Huel alone. That being in replacement of my solid foods at least, I’ll probably still sling a Bulletproof Coffee and plenty of water in there too.

How many times a day should I be consuming Huel?
Breakfast, Lunch and Dinner? Or much more than that?

Breakfast, Snack, Lunch, Snack and Dinner? 4 or 5 times? That’s what I need to know really.

Thanks,
Jack

Unless you find there is a sugar rush (which I doubt you will), you can just consume Huel the same as you normally eat. Huel is basically a food product. If you are used to eating three meals a day, try the Huel three times a day. If you’ve been skipping breakfast because preparation is a hassle, now would be a good time to have a serving of Huel in the morning.

Or 4 or 5 times, if that works for you. There is no specific answer. Consuming Huel is like consuming regular food (except, probably, it is much better for you). So whatever you are comfortable with.

Not to muddy the waters here, but scrap the bulletproof coffee? There zero evidence to support Dave Asprey’s claims that Bulletproof Coffee has fewer toxins or provides better performance. I love my coffee, too. But no reason to add butter. In fact, you will find that replacing your morning Bulletproof Coffee with Huel makes a great difference.

1 Like

I think I’ll have to agree RE the butter or Ghee thing. However, I have noticed since drinking Bulletproof Coffee with the XCT Oil that I haven’t got the Caffiene crash I usually would after drinking coffee. So, even if I scrap the butter I may stick with his beans as they’ve really worked for me. Thanks so much, Jack

Ric is right; there’s no specific answer: it’s what suits you. I feel that, as most of us are awak for 16+ hours per day, 4 meals per day is better than 3, so maybe 5-6 hourly = 4 servings.

2 Likes

If you’re not taking any additional food or supplementation, shouldn’t the amount you take depend on you reaching 100% RDA intake?

I am trying to decide whether Huel would be worth buying, but am put off by incorrect nutritional profile still visible on the website. Please can it be updated?