How spicy is the Thai Green curry H&S

As someone who’s limit for spice is salt and chilli chips and korma. Would the H&S Thai green curry be to spicy for me? I love the Tomato and herb H&S and want to try the curry but I’m concerned about buying a bag and hating how spicy it is and wasting my money.

based on your benchmark - no :grinning:

Thanks, just thought i would check before i update my order :slight_smile:

I dunno, I think it might be.

Well this is confusing, i might just order it and if i don’t like it give it to a friend who likes Huel. The main thing i don’t like about chilli is that feeling 5 mins after eating it where your tongue is still on fire.

:fire: :fire: :fire: :fire: :fire: :fire: :fire: :fire:

yeah its not fire hot like that - you could always cool it down with a splash of coconut cream.

1 Like

Yes it’s definitely not like that as Phil says, but it does have a bit of a kick. I am someone that likes spicy food and I don’t need to add anything to make it “hotter”. With the herb and tomato I might sometimes add either a dash or two of sriracha, a pinch of decent hot smoked paprika, a sprinkling of chilli flakes or some garlic pepper.

2 Likes

Now there’s an idea. Never thought of that.

1 Like

I don’t find it spicy at all, but do like spicy food. I just had some with some Raita For dinner and that was awesome. It is cooling!

1 Like