How to combine Huel with normal breakfast? I am New

Hello everyone,

I just got Huel yesterday and planning to start tomorrow Monday. I am actually on 87 kg and going to the gym almost every day. I would need to lose at least 7 to 10 kilos in order to start looking slim and fitted.
I am planning to start using Huel only for lunch, and keep dinner as a tomato with tuna and these sort of dishes. And after a couple of weeks use it for dinner.
I would like to keep a regular as I am going to the gym after that. For breakfast I normally would have a 2 egg omelette with a wholemeal pita bread and a latte.
I drink loads of water and green tea.
I don’t know though if keeping the breakfast would be very effective.

I am open to any suggestions of how to combine everything and what would be the regular weight lost expectation.

Hi there, thank you for the post - welcome to the Huel forum!

It’s great to hear you are about to start using Huel and are making steps to achieve your weight loss goals. It sounds like you have a good healthy meal plan in mind and your plan to slowly incorporate Huel into your diet is a good idea.

If you are looking to lose weight then here is a really useful guide on using Huel to lose weight - https://huel.com/pages/guide-to-fat-loss

I hope this helps!