Huel and Calorie Counting = Result for me

Hi Everyone,

Just wanted to share my experience with Huel. I started Huel May 14, 2018 and was at 75kg. My goal was to use Huel and help me count my calories to achieve a diet of about 1500-1800 calories a day. In addition I went to the gym (or high intensity classes) for an hour which was about 500-600 burned which help me achieve my goal of being at a deficit in order to lose weight.

For my daily intake I had a brunch around 500 to 800 calories followed up by a 3 scoop shake (Coffee flavor) at 4 pm, and another 3 scoop shake at 8 pm. I usually hit the gym up in the morning before my brunch as I dont start work till the afternoon and finish at midnight. In addition I usually have about 2 cup of black coffee only a day.

As of June 13th 2018 I manage to get down to 70 kg. I manage to avoid any of the stomach issue that some user complained about. I sometime get hunger craving at night but I usually sleep it off. I plan to use Huel until i am about 68kg then maintain. When it came to the weight loss the hardest part is not using Huel, but instead making sure you are a calorie deficit with your workout and that your single meal is within 800 calories.

Overall I am very happy with the result and discipline is key! Avoid alcohol especially beer and late night snacks.

7 Likes

You’ve absolutely nailed the weight loss regime here. Good for you and keep it up!

1 Like