Huel at work

I started using Huel at the beginning of lockdown this year in the UK.
I work in a very busy hotel and after seeing huel a few times online one of our regular guests recommended it, having had it delivered to the hotel, and she gave me a recommendation code.
I began using it as a way to have something nutritional so that I didn’t feel like I needed to snack during the day.
I combined it with some training for running & cycling and I started to see my weight head back to normal. I found before lockdown that I would head for the junk food during the day at work as I was always too busy to take a break, so my weight had gone up a little more that what I was comfortable with.

After 3 months of the best results for weight loss & increased fitness I’ve had in 5 years, I have since returned to work in a whole new world.
I am still using Huel 5 times a week for my lunch at work and it has helped me to stay away from the snacks during the day.
I feel much better having my Huel at work during the day than I ever did trying to cram down some junk in the 2-3 minutes break. Instead, I can have my Huel on the go while I work and have even had a few conversations with staff & guests about it.

I like mine pretty standard. 2 scoops in 500ml water, in the fridge overnight and I grab it on the way out the door in the morning. I work shifts, so “lunch” can be anywhere between 8am and 9pm, so it’s nice to have the flexibility.

I’d be interested to know if other people use Huel to get food quick when under pressure at work?

4 Likes

I can confirm that I use Huel to ‘get food quick’. My motivation for this was convenience and being able to consume food quickly and when on the go.

I realised quickly that Huel saved time in that I didn’t have to prperate a meal per se rather just decant powder and reconstitute. No for lunch and breakfastlanniing on workdays. I don’t need to think, I just Huel.

Yes, easier, faster, healthier. Bars are good for the chew factor now and again or when I’m feeling hungry. I burn calories at work, picker in warehouse, 50-60 miles per week, record of 20 one shift.

Yes love Huel. I use it 7 days a week.

I was an OG Hueligan but left after V2 and the V1 bars, back now 2 months and loving V3 and the new bars, H&S is a game changer.

I have a blended shake for Breakfast and a H&S for lunch.
I spend under 5 minutes each morning prepping brekfast and pop the H&S in a prewarmed food flask.

Has revolutionised my eating, no more comfort food, sweets, junk and hangry decisionmaking. All decisions made at 8am and always something my body needs to eat available (bars for emergencies).

My cravings have disapeared and I have no interest in Haribo, Jelly Babies or Chocolate, I used to live off it.

1 Like