Huel berry disappointment

Women changing their mind on a regular basis? I don’t believe it.

3 Likes

Berry. Tried it when if first came out, and wasn’t impressed - flavour was too weak to make it worthwhile.
Same with the coffee bag.

Out of curiosity, I got another bag with my last subscription - still unimpressed.

Looking forward to the new chocolate… will see if it lives up to the “rich and indulgent” description

1 Like

After a year gap I am back again and after being bored of Vanilla - the Cherry and Chocolate called me back in (and being fat again).

At first I was disappointed with berry for first sip as not a strong milkshake taste however after a few sips I did like it and doesn’t have an overly manafactured too sweet taste so at the moment I am happy with it… but will see at end of bag…

1 Like

I have almost finished my bag and i will never order it again
It has not been a pleasure at all to drink this

The only one i like is original but i’m bored to death to always have the same taste
Maybe it’s time to buy some flavour boost bug bags are way too big (and expensive) for whom want to change taste every day and have a wide choice (let’s say 5 )

Maybe it’s time to try the competitors?

What a pitty there are no small flavour boost bags

2 bags of berry have been in my subscription for almost a year. I love it.

There is

https://uk.huel.com/products/huel-natural-flavour-boost-10-taster-pack

2 Likes

I ordered the berry but not liking it very much, hoping I’ll enjoy it more as time goes on.

1 Like

I enjoy berry premix much better if I blend it with 100g frozen fruits ie Morrison’s wonky berries.

Yes I know, thanks.
But i hate Moccha, Toffee, Macha, Mint, Caramel so it is “expensive” per flavour boost i like
I would like to be able to order the small taster of my choice instead of having to order the 10

So what, in the name of all that is holy, is a wonky berry??? :face_with_raised_eyebrow:

LOL berry fruits that aren’t quite perfect in shape. They sell wonky veg too. A bit cheaper than normal shaped stuff.

Wonky berries? Sounds interesting! :laughing:

Quite a few here use flavdrops, maybe try those if there’s a particular flavour you like, or maybe try adding fresh fruit, instant coffee, peanut butter (or pb powder) etc. Those are some of the things I add when I don’t want Original as is.

1 Like

Ha ha - I just logged on to remind myself of the name of the flavours some people use. Thank you @surrealsai

1 Like

I have to agree, I got a full-size bag of it, tried it and hate it, I can’t bare the taste! It’s revolting!! I’ve asked a friend to try it and even he agrees it’s awful…

I’ve sent them an email letting them know it’s vile, I don’t think we are the only ones to think so.

I have been buying Huel since 2017. Original is still my favourite but Berry is a close second. I like the taste :grinning:

I just started using Huel last month and my first two bags are Chocolate and Berry. I first tried one scoop of Berry in about 500ml of water and it was an awful consistency (just powder in water!) but now I have two scoops in 500ml of water and 100ml of milk for breakfast every morning and it’s nice, bit sweet but good flavour.

You might like the original flavour @Jules. I personally prefer Vanilla but a lot of people think it’s too sweet

I just got some of this, to add to the vanilla. very tasty
https://www.grapetree.co.uk/organic-cacao-powder

£1.99 /200g

unsuprising! one scoop in 500ml is a very weak mix

1 Like