Huel berry disappointment

Ok this bag is going to be tough to get through.

I still would find this very runny, for me anyway

After having the berry Huel a few times recently, I’m starting to like it more now. I’m glad, now I can get through my bag more easily.

2 Likes

Berry with 100g of frozen raspberries is my staple. The flavour of the raspberries dominates, can’t taste the berry flavouring in particular, but it doesn’t work as well with vanilla or u/u.

Not keen on berry on its own and this really works well.

1 Like

I never change my mind, I know what I like and I’m stuck in my ways.
Actually sometimes I do occasionally change my mind about stuff.
Maybe it’s fairly regularly actually.
No, no I’m quite sure I don’t come think to think it.
Or do I… ?

6 Likes

I tried my friends berry and I didn’t like it at all.
I like all the other flavours except vanilla
I think mint is my favourite - it has a nice strong fresh flavour

1 Like

I’ve been okay with the berry granola - feels slightly less hard work than original. The RTD tastes like a fairly cheap yoghurt drink, but who among us hasn’t enjoyed one of those in a moment of weakness, it goes down easy enough. Can’t speak to the powder though.

1 Like

It probably wouldn’t listen anyway.

3 Likes

I dunno, sometimes I’ve left a shaker in the office without cleaning it and I swear after a few days it’s showing sign of sentience.

3 Likes

That’s a good pun too.

1 Like

I’m not sure what it is you would like here, could you explain? You would like to be able to order a small taster instead of the £1.50/£3 10 flavour taster pack. What does that look like to you? Just one x 3g pouch available to order on the site? £1.50 or even £3 (if ordered on its own) is hardly expensive. The idea of the taster pack is that you can try all the flavours and work out what you don’t like (like you’ve established with mocha etc.), then you can buy a 150g pack of the flavour(s) you like.

What i would like would be to be able to order 10 taster for 1.5/3 BUT i would like to choose which flavour to order.
Example, if it was possible, i would order 3 chocolate, 3 pineapple, 3 strawbery and one banana

That’s actually not a bad idea if it’s not too much of a logistical/stock challenge on your side. This could lead to more orders on the flavour boosts if people get used to having a certain flavour, like if I had had 3 shakes with banana instead of just one, I might have ended up ordering the full bag of ‘nana flavour

@vanquish I can understand why they don’t do that. It would be really environmentally unfriendly to buy all your flavour boosts in tiny sachets. It also doesn’t actually work out cheaper as you only get one portion per sachet whereas a 150g pouch gives you about 50 servings.

I can understand though that if you want to buy 4 flavours that can cost £30 in one go which is a lot.
Why not buy one flavour per month and build up your selection that way?
(@Tim_Huel how about a discount for bulk purchases of flavour boosts? eg 4 for 3)

@vanquish I have some taster sachets going spare - ones I tried previously and don’t like.
Do you live in the UK? I could post them to you

3 Likes

Finally had my first Berry pre mix made it up last night and let it sit in the fridge over night. I managed to drink it but can’t say I enjoyed it, it was ok but have the rest of the bag to try and get used to it. The Berry RTD was nicer.