Huel Black Edition

I thought that too but I think they mean black black - not dark grey black :slight_smile:

That’s grey on black!
But no I don’t hate it - the colour scheme is awesome :sunglasses:
But I don’t think Huel logo would look that great distorted by my chest!
How about this colour but with the previous logo size?

1 Like

This is the only thing @ChristinaT mentions more frequently than cacao, then she has the audacity to moan about my infrequent “I like my Huel like I like my…” posts.

I hope there is an end to this hypocrisy in 2020. I like my new year like I like my eyesight: 20 20.

6 Likes

Liked the colours but not the booby placement.

Got my Huel Black today. Tried the vanilla and LOVED the flavour. It’s like it’s already mixed with UU and the sweetness is just right. My odd taste buds also picked up something that tasted a little like white pepper. I liked it, and am seriously thinking of adding a bit of white pepper to my bog standard Huel to savoury it up a bit. I’ll continue to use both versions, and mix up the volume of each on a daily basis around exercise undertaken/time of day etc.
In addition, I ordered this on Christmas Eve and it arrived at 10am today which I thought was brilliant considering the time of year, thanks Huel.

2 Likes

All these descriptions of Huel black are tempting me to try it even tho I promised myself I would use up my v2.3 first!
Sounds delicious. No sucralose… honestly I can see this being my favourite huel

2 Likes

So… who’s tried Huel black chocolate?
Anyone able to give me a taste comparison to v2.3 chocolate?
I’m guessing it’s fairly different!
But… anyone able to describe it?

It seems to be very well hidden in the EU site which would hint to me that you are going to kill the product? I can only find it under “All Huel Products”

1 Like

Will let you know tomorrow!

1 Like

It tastes pretty bland to me but I like that. I’m awful at describing tastes so can’t help much unfortunately. A very weak dark chocolate is how I would describe it. I like it so much better than the other chocolate versions.

2 Likes

Less than the shaker wow.

Is this coming in banana flavor please

Hello Julian, please, rethink the granola and dont discontinue it. The granola could be the cow of Huel and could increase even more the Huel lineup sellings.

Most of the products of Huel, are “weird” for nutrition “nerds” like us, they are very specific and almost magic, so much that it creates rejection from people outside of the Huel community.

But the granola is the most open and traditional product that you have, and more important, the granola and cereal market for kids and adults is full of sh*t and sugar.

If you rethink and improve the granola, you could make it your Trojan horse for the general public, for the masses. Also, an ad campaign with this product would be sooo easy to develop and so powerful that it should be reconsidered.

Regards,

4 Likes

What does that mean? I only understand bumpkin

Cash cow, I assumed. But I think that’s very optimistic.

Is the cow a vegan?

2 Likes

Cows can’t be vegan because they contain beef.

4 Likes

I thought that too, but as not sure thought I’d ask.

1 Like

So does @hunzas

1 Like

They also don’t understand that veganism is an ethical stance. They can only be plant-based…like those folk who buy the KFC MuMurder veggie chicken/beef burgers

2 Likes

Yeah you have to look at the big picture. I won’t buy Pot Noodles because of the Khmer Rouge.

7 Likes