Huel black v V3 for a 'regularish' exerciser :)

Hi

I’ve been subscribing to Huel V3 for a few months now and getting on with it okay (only substituting one a day at the moment).

I keep seeing Huel Black being discussed and wondered if there are any pros or cons to using this rather than V3 pls?

I’m active and I do exercise but I wouldn’t say that I’m super woman by any means :joy:

I get on fine with the V3 but am really just interested if anyone has seen a difference who isn’t doing more than average amount of exercise :slight_smile:

Thank you

I switched over to black for the natural sweeteners in the flavours. I use gluten free UU as well. I’m 100% Huel four days a week at work, 1-2 shakes a day on off days. I can use one or the other for a few days in a row, I can’t say I notice a difference between the two In how I feel or function.

I do 50+ walking miles a week, that’s a bit excessive, it’s stop go with job, not a long race with intense cardio tho. I generally prefer less carbs, I think mentally that makes me feel better About black.

2 Likes

Thank you, Indigo.

That’s a good point about the natural sweeteners.

My next lot should be almost on it’s way but I might switch it out next time and see how I get on with the Black.

Thank you :slight_smile:

I deffo notice a difference in how I feel after a few days off with healthy veggie eating. Huel is great for all the vitamins and macros we miss, the Bs for women particularly.

1 Like

The main thing you may notice is the lower carb levels in black. Carbs are the primary fuel for exercise but also turn to fat if unused. So if you are looking to cut for a bit it could help support a sensible diet and exercise program. Due to carbs holding water so they can be moved around the body ready for use you may notice a whoose effect on on the scales due to lower water in muscles( which normally tricks people into thinking low carb or keto diets are a smart idea).

1 Like

Thanks both :slightly_smiling_face:

I think that I will give it a try and see how it goes and which I prefer. I’m furloughed for the next few weeks so probably sticking to V3 for this subscription is a good idea as I’m going to try and up my exercise whilst I’m off.

It’s going to be interesting to see how it goes :slight_smile: