Huel bread

Does anybody have a good recipe for Huel bread, made with yeast? I’ve looked on here, and most of the posts seem to link to a recipe e-book which has disappeared, and the one in the recipe section is a soda bread.

Dear Huel, could we have another recipe book, and if someone could collate all the recipes on here, and put them into categories, that would be great! :slightly_smiling_face: the recipe section on the website takes a bit of hunting through, and there’s no index or search function.
Thank you!

1 Like

You might find this useful:

(Thanks to @Latestfuels :blush:)

1 Like

This is fabulous, just what I was looking for! thank you :heart_eyes:

1 Like

Cool :slightly_smiling_face: I wonder how long it took @Latestfuels to put that lot together!

1 Like

Well I hope s/he sees that his / her work is appreciated.

If anybody is interested, My Fitness Pal has a useful facility where you can put in a recipe and it works out the nutritional values, more or less. This link shows where you can add ingredients one at a time, but there is also the option of putting the whole recipe in, and it works it out for you.
https://www.myfitnesspal.com/recipe/calculator

2 Likes

Interesting maybe I could try to workout the calories for the different recipes. I have currently only put it in a few.

It is something I want to put to add more value.

Any other ideas on how to add value to the content are welcome too!

THANK YOU. :smiling_face_with_three_hearts: It is great to hear.

Should thank you, too. :slight_smile:

A fair bit. But all worth it. I want to take a few days where I try to create a few recipes myself to add to the list. Might be a bit late for “Spring Recipes”, but perhaps “Huel Summer Edition” or something

3 Likes

Thank you. Hadn’t explored this function. Looks extremely useful, thanks for pointing it out :+1:

2 Likes