Huel cereal

Hello,

I really enjoy huel, however I find that I missing chewing ! I do actually like it when there a few lumpy bits as it almost tastes like little oaty/wheety bites.

I was wondering if there was any interest in developing huel cereal? Eaten with milk/water/fruit juices? I don’t know about you, but I think it could be quite magical! Obviously less convenient, but quite a nice way to mix up the usual shake.

Any thoughts?

4 Likes

I’ve started putting desiccated coconut in mine (15g) and as I’m only shaking, and not blending, it leaves that to chew on as I drink :slight_smile:

1 Like

Cool idea! It always annoying though when the nutrition on cereal accounts for the milk you ‘use’ though. Ideally we would create something you could just add water maybe!

I too, love the chew!

(sorry I just had coffee)

3 Likes

That is true!

Hmm maybe like huel “crispies” which you could:

• Add to shakes
  • Eat alone with water
  • Eat with milk as cereal
  • Eat a handful as a snack
3 Likes

First I think they should create the bar in different flavours.

3 Likes

I would love some Huel cereal. What I mean by this is a highly nutritional cereal that I can have every morning - I think I’d enjoy having Huel with some crunchy seeds and oats in it to make a great cereal.

I currently use low sugar muesli or high fibre bran wheat sticks or a combination of more cereals and fruit or nuts, cold milk, some cocoa powder for taste and a scoop of Huel for my breakfast cereal. It tastes great and gives me a little of everything I need to start my day off.

Had to keep so quiet when you wrote this! Check it out on my,huel.com/granola

3 Likes

I’m excited! Mine should be here today! Loving the new improved flavour Tim! Very Vanilla’y - not sure thats even a word haha lol

2 Likes